Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I'm here! ..kinda

I almost became a victim of my previous post. Since that post, I have been trapped in the clutches of the summer doctoral semester and oh it was brutal. I have scar tissue, but I am still here! 

I can proudly say that I am now an expert at educational system (not systems) design, needs analysis, causal analysis, methods and means, instructional technology theory, doctoral dissertation components and analysis, and bad and good instructional technology and distance education research. From my trip to Orlando for preliminary work on my dissertation, I can also say that I am now very familiar with the walk from the 7th floor of the Contemporary resort to the Disney Convention center, all stops in between, and every part of the convention center(Ha!). That week was exhausting! However, it was well worth it. I worked with my dissertation chairperson each day and gained a lot of valuable input on my dissertation topic.

Aside from school, I have graduated from being a mother to being a grandmother (glam-ma). I have perfected my glam-motherly duties and am so excited that we have a mini version of my son. To say that this has been a busy summer would be an understatement! Ciao for now.

No comments: