Sunday, May 24, 2009

Writers Block

It’s been a while since I have blogged. I believe I’ve had the worst case of writer’s block that I have ever had in my life. Between the pressures of work and home, I couldn’t even come up with topics to write about. Nevertheless, in my quest to get out of this writer’s funk, I’ve decided to at least report on what I have been reading and thinking about. Here’s what’s been going through my mind professionally lately:

  • The professional differences of Gen X-ers and Gen-Yers
  • Multimedia software programs – what’s the best development tool
  • Government contracting – trends, tools, strategies
  • Strategies to improve professional motivation and inspiration
  • Starting a non-profit for teenagers – manners, etiquette, chivalry, etc
  • K-12 Public education – Trends

No comments: